Well, I won't go through a whole fantasy log this year. And no puns. But I will share with you a few brief thoughts I've had about the past week in baseball. I may may make this a weekly occurrence.
1. Just judging by the way he looks and acts, I can't imagine a pitcher looking like a bigger ass than Josh Beckett. He just oozes douchebagdom...and he totally should have been ejected Sunday.
2. After watching the Twins for a week they look suspiciously similar to how they looked last season. Maybe even worse.
3. Grand slams are awesome when they're by players on your fantasy team. Robbing a player of a grand slam when that player's on your fantasy team...not awesome.
4. How often this season will the Twins score double digit runs in one game and then not be able to crack 3 runs in the next couple of games?
5. I hate the White Sox....and they're looking like the early favorites to win the Central Division.
6. If you're a pitcher and you're on my fantasy team then I apologize to you.
Bonus PGA Masters Thought:
1. Angel Cabrera wins the Masters. This is lame. First and foremost because his name is Angel Cabrera. He should be swinging a bat, not a golf club. Secondly, I finally actually saw what Angel Cabrera looks like. He's a balding, middle aged, tubby guy. When a balding, middle aged, tubby guy is winning one of the crown jewels of your sport then you need to reexamine the credibility of said 'sport'.