1. You see, even as the season is winding down, awesome things can happen...like THIS! (I love those sound bytes way more than I should.)
2. Cleveland fired their manager on Wednesday. Really? You couldn't wait 5 days later to deliver the news at the end of the season?
3. Everyone likes a good foul ball catch or two!
4. The Twins announcers this weekend were talking about how great outdoor baseball will be next year. And then I see a commercial about how the Twins will play under the same sunshine as Harmon Killebrew. Then I look outside and see that its gray, cloudy, rainy and about 50 degrees out. Awesome.
5. Well, the Twins made it interestng, but ultimately they didn't have the pitching to come through. I mean, when you're relying on the likes of Carl Pavano then you know you're in trouble...wait, the Twins did what? They even managed to beat Zack Greinke? The Tigers choked? DELMON YOUNG ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTED?!?!?! I don't believe it...
6. Apparently the Twins still have at least one more game to play. The Twins have a chance to accomplish a couple of firsts. They are already the first team to play in a one game playoff for the division two years in a row. If they win they would be the first team to win their division after trailing by 3 games with 4 games to play. They would also become the first team to make it to the post season when playing the last year at a stadium.
You know my opinion, I'm results orientated. If the Twins don't win their game on Tuesday then all these heroics will be for naught. But it's fun for now...