1. It's getting harder and harder to find stuff to talk about. Almost all playoff races are forgone conclusions except AL Central and the NL Wildcard. But we'll see what I can come up with.
2. Regarding the NL Wildcard, San Francisco took a big loss to Colorado on Monday when, after leading by 3 runs in extra innings, this happened.
3. But the Giants got their revenge on Sunday.
4. As of Sunday the 30th, Tampa Bay Ray Carlos Pena has 37 home runs on the season. He also has just 36 singles on the season. Just thought you'd like to know.
5. This happened last week but I missed it! I figured I still had to link to it though, since everyone loves a good stupid baseball injury.
6. Apparently, Denard Span is itching to be a reliever. Heck, the Twins can use all the help they can get!
7. Some claim this is the greatest play of the season. I'm not so sure...but it was good.
8. Is Milton Bradley now trying to be labeled the most unlikable player in baseball?
9. Sunday was a interesting day for Twins fan. First, Detroit was losing and, thanks to Jason Kubel, the Twins were in line for a win. Then this happened...followed by this. Detroit ended up winning and a Twins loss would really hurt their chances at the division. But thanks to some small ball the Twins retook the lead! (However, anyone who still calls that "Twins baseball" hasn't been watching them this season.) The Twins won and kept pace with Detroit...which was big for them.
10. Oh, and we also saw something on Sunday that hasn't happened in 6 years!